Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Welcome

Hi all,

it's been far too long since Ive posted on this uber-connected medium called "the Internet".
This will be my new site for topics avail for discusion, debate etc...

I've been growing very fond of the "newspaper" and if any newspaper exec. are thinking that the internet has taken over as a way to post the news. I must say that the paper version has been up to my standard.


In today's discussion:
the popular Toronto Star's section of FOOD.

If anyone knows me, they know I adore most shows on the FOOD Network. There is a up an coming star called Ricardo (from Quebec) who definitely is the n
ew RAcheal Ray. His enthusiams and style is just want is need to spark families cooking again. Although I am guilty of doing the "easy" way, I find that cooking helps to relieve streesors of life, and give you a chance to be one with food. If any of you have read the article it talks about how he's trying to bring his popularity to the rest of the "english" speaking world. I think it's due time for a French cooking star, sans Good eats, and Ina Gartens show.... Ricardo is the new up and comer.




Check him out.

PC

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what is so good about blogger?
is it their relationship w. google?

out of the telev loop til summer, except for tlc reality - ie miami ink, little people big world.
bc.. why would u download/buy reality?. hah.