Saturday, February 10, 2007

untitled

SO this week I was recovering from my sore throat/psuedo COLD....

but on Friday I was back in action.

Did 1.5k then walked 1 lap, then finished off another 1.5k..
Swam a good 1.5k, and tested out SCUBA gear... fun stuff.

SAt: did 32min on the ellipitcal, I'm getting used to it's movement... burned 451 calories.... it was actually pretty fun.

Weekly total: Feb 4-Feb 10
R: 3.6k
S: 1.5k (plus the lengths I do for lessons.)
Other CArido: 32 min on ellipitcal.

LAst week of training before going away, I'm thinking of bringing along my shoes to run... (mabye I'll bring my Solomon shoes



Remember these ones... they look green, but they're actually yellow...
maybe some beach running.... hmmmm....

HECK, it has to be fun.

Post more on monday.... eating marshmallows right now... mmmm

No comments: