Thursday, August 7, 2008

new banner, new site

Hello all,

I rarely do mid-week posts, but I thought it might be interesting for a change. I came across a pedometer site recently and it's the greatest invention ever. This site can track elevation, topography, and see a hybrid real-time bird's eye view of the route that we plan on mapping.

Here is the proposed route we wanna do for Saturday.

Leg 1 starts from the AC - lakefront - high park adventure.

Leg 2 is a modification of the reliable trail route with a modification that we go up to eglington and cut into moore park.

If you've come to my site often enough, you'll notice a new edition that I thought would make my blog a more interesting place. I've photoshopped (quite amateur-ishly ) a photo taken with two people I quite enjoy. C & R. In addition, we are all part of the Asics family, and we rock those shoes like no other. Hearts and stars to them. They jumped on the train when I asked them to come out for a simple 10k run. Fabulous friends, I couldn't ask for better people to be around. I hope they continue to be around me again and again, and to many more group runs.

Did I mention that I heart running with people as opposed to listening to daft punk.

No comments: