Sunday, September 21, 2008

tappering week, and getting into the swing of school

Did my long run for the week with a sick CW-C. it was great med-slow pace going up to UCC and back.

Tappering in preparation for Race day next sunday.

Goals:
1) Completion
2) constant running
3) Sub-4hour.

I didn't think that I would enjoy this change in schooling, but it's been refreshing studying subjects that have more "relevance" to my personal life. I'm enjoying it and going into Week 4. I also get a intersession week in October. WOOOO

Trainings galore, trying to get that sleep in, and getting up early is back on schedule.

I'm going to have to post a piece on personalities and types of people and how they assoicate with others.

Take care,
I'll post of race- packages.

Cheers,
-Cindy

2 comments:

44darts said...

you ready? you psyched?!?!? GRR...!!!

Espresso Adventures said...

I hope so.

look out for 1744!!!!

Live results: at http://www.torontowaterfrontmarathon.com

Lets' see if I accomplish this .