Saturday, June 13, 2009

complete.....?

it's over.

Do I feel accomplished? Not so much.
Do I feel exhausted? Certainly So.

Knowledge was there........ I hope. It was more judgement questions.
Won't know results until a month. I'll fill out my times with relaxing and just enjoying the weather and life in general.

going to live it up with NXNE.

Fri 19th - Montana's for Arietta, Magneta Lane

Sat 20th - Reverb, for indie findings.

more to report later

Starting training schedule, new goal - STWM 09! or TM 09? decisions.
hopefully get back on track for 2009 in 09.

final feeling - huge sigh of relief

1 comment:

44darts said...

you're gonna go see arietta? cool!
i went to elementary school with sean who plays guitar/vocals. :)

haven't had a chance to see them live yet though. let me know how it goes!!!