Saturday, June 26, 2010

26:

Results of a hard week!
Started off really strong!
Sun, Mon , TUES = 31k
THEN I hit a wall by being insane and trying to do a 14km long run on Tuesday..
it was great to hit the trails, but I felt it in my LEFT calf for the next couple of days.

OVERALL:    k
This week 31k (-4.5k)

In other news: Swimming = 5km+ this week. Went in the water 3x. Not bad (just not a great workout!)
Once the weather starts getting better, I'll be back up for more!
Summerville you are my friend! plus it's also great to have friends there.

WORLDCUP news.

It's no surprise that I'm rooting for the Three Lions (Brits) via ENGLAND
Many people ask why I cheer for them - and not another typical Asian sqaud. The reason I tell them is because "Why not?"

I enjoy the rough fineese of the English primeir league and that all of their players originate from the EPL. Therefore with my love of Manchester United and the glory days of Beckham.. who wouldn't cheer for this sqaud.

My team is in the Round of 16 and face the tough opponents Germany.
Today the Top seed USA (Group C) fell to the Black stars from Ghana. 2-1. Had Eng played ghana they would have crushed the black stars.
It's a tough match tomorrow AM (but it's going to be fun!!!)

BACK on track with Insanity, and Running!
G20 will not ruin my weekend -- even though my next MMMM will be on the aftermath of the happenings

No comments: