Wednesday, April 11, 2007

APRIL =EXAMS, and concerts

Training had been upped and it's like 6 weeks or so until OTTAWA RACE WEEKEND (MAY 25-27/07), should be interesting 21k.

Sunday: LAZY DAY (it was the resurrection of Jesus Christ, that meant sleeping in, reading shopaholic, and trying to do LAb notebook)
Monday: did a lot of walking around DT w/ Thuy. I miss that girl.
I did WATCH SHARKWATER!!!! it's a documentary about the lack of shark conservation, demystifying myths, and the black market of SHARK FIN's.
Tuesday: BIKE, BIKE, BIKE ~ 30k.
SAW MATT WERTZ!!!!!! SOOO SOOO GOOD

Wednesday: did 2.5 k or so in the pool, followed by 25 minutes of Water running. BOY, it's hard! I tried sooooo hard to NOT use my arms.

(projected)
Thursday: OFF
Friday: BBALL, SWIM....
SAt: RUN!!, RUN!, RUN!!!

Update later, crazy time with school......... but I heart it!

No comments: