Tuesday, April 17, 2007

fun times in the AM bike-age


As some of you readers (or lack of) know I ride a Road bike ------>
(similar to it, except probably 10 years older)
Lately my back tire has been giving me problems..... So I think there is a slow leak..... I'll need to get on that.

Although I had to get used to this bike, I fully heart road bikes. I will need to purchase a hard core 1000 bike in the near future when my dreams of doing triathlons is in full swing. Let me tell those who don't ride such a bike, that when it gets windy......... you need to REALLY bike against the wind.

Rain= problems, b/c thos tires are extra skinny.... seriously the TTC streetcar tracks ALWAYS scare me, b/c I think I'm goign to slip and fall (like last summer, when I fell twice in 1 week, NOT FUN on my days off).

As the title says, I bike in the early AM and trek a good 6.6k from my house to the AC.... Lately I've been getting faster (which I love) but it also means getting stronger legs. The point of this post was as the days are getting longer, it's also getting brighter in the day, which mean that it doesn't feel so COLD and dark. All things that I love.

I suggest the early morning rides, they really wake you up!

here's to exam season!!!!!

No comments: