Wednesday, April 16, 2008

sunny sunny

Cranes galore!

Look at the plethora of cranes! Multi-coloured assortment of beautifulness made in the name on Menard. Over the last couple of weeks, she's been tres tres sick. Sick to the point of EMERG. worthy. She's feeling a lot better now, but it's just everything cumulating to a tipping point, and it did tip. Seeing, as my resolution was to be more asian, and recalling a book everyone read in elementary school of a girl with cancer folding
1000 cranes to get better... I decided that last WED I would make her a crane mobile.

So folded about 55 cranes +3 from xie xie and jaybo. WE even stayed late to get it all ready for delivery the next day. It was a fun time. I did it while watchin Juno....
Juno; verdict: SO refreshinly cool, with a hint of realism and point blank truth at its' peak. Very laid back considering the topic at hand: teen pregnancy.


TODAY's weather is 18. SUNNY SUNNY. in celebration I biked to scarborough and back, and read What is the What by Dave Eggers.

To end this; I wanted to tell all my readers.. ie: the few that visit this site....

I"M BACK TO TRAINING!

did some CORE exercises and did 15 min of biking, not running yet, but will hopefully do that tomorrow! A full 45 minutes of conditioning. W00t w00t.

side note: I hate planks!


NO MORE WINTER! MORE BIKING! MORE OUTDOOR TRAILS!

let's bring on the patio parties!

I'll end with a link to some awesome music:

HOT CHIP
ADELE
and lastly: Midnight Juggernauts (MAY 3rd)

No comments: