Friday, July 11, 2008

running on time

This week has been an elevated success for my mental strength, determined soul and lastly my running legs. Not only able to keep to the schedule that I'm following, but got in some runs even though I knew my legs couldn't take it. It was definitely the PUSH I needed to increase my level of training.

As of Friday:
S:6k, B:94k, R: 27k

Mon: short Wed: Rosedale Valley Road, Thurs: Eglinton...
Tentative Saturday run ~ 13-15k.
That's what it should look like!

I've just been getting into this excellent running log site called RunningAHEAD. Not only does it allow me to create courses to run, but also gives me a database of other routes that users have online in Toronto. It even shows your pace time, and takes into account weather, road conditions, and intervals. With the courses, you are also able to see the elevations of your route.
I give it a panda claws paw of approval.

Excellent runs, got in an amazing swim. My swimming days are slowly ironning out.... Today I was able to spend alittle bit more time in the Summerville Pool.
1k WU, 4x (200 x 3 - Drills, Swim, Kick), 600m WD
--------

I actually SWAM 4 km and was proud of my swim. Even my tan on my back was fine, very few lines. It might have been because I tanned on wednesday afternoon, and then applied quite liberaily sunscreen onto my back before departing my dwelling. I'm quite proud of myself. :D

end post. enough send, I'll give an update on my saturday run once it's completed.

cheers!

Let's keep this up.

EDIT: saturday final tally: S:6k, B:108k, R: 42k W: think tourist feet.

No comments: