Saturday, February 7, 2009

more winter, but it felt like spring

February 2nd was groundhog day! The weather-forecasting groundhog Punxsutawney Phil saw his shadow, and proclaimed another six weeks of winter, but clearly he didn't get the memo on today amazing 7 degree temperature.

-/--/39!! YAYA!

Inching up, missed Wednesdays run due to going to see Fidelio @ the COC.

For those that aren't in the know, COC (Canadian Opera Company).

The performance was amazing, it was a great show. The music was well performed and the set was very detailed. It did take me a while to understand what was happening, but I decided that reading the synopsis was going to ruin my experience. THAT I was right!

CFP exam happening on June 13th. I'm doing my countdown too.
4 months 5 days 7 hours.

No comments: