Friday, January 1, 2010

2010

Hello Blogland!

2010 marks a new decade, new year and always great plans for the future.

As we get older, we start to think more and more about life goals, ST, LT, and anything in between to keep us motivated. For the first time, there is no external motivation to accomplish a certain project (re: school, aspirations, etc..). 19 years of schooling. For letters and knowledge. Worth every penny and time spent.

This year marks internal motivation! Starting with career change and constant challenging the status quo with age-old questions such as:

"what is the meaning of life?"
 "Do I really want to be associated with these people?
"Is this a reflection of myself?"
"What is my purpose?"
"Can world peace be attained?"


Many questions, many insights, many thoughts. Hopefully it'll boil down to exploring more topics through life, through story-telling, through knowledge passed down.


As usual there are not really resolutions that I make, but goals.


2009: Running stats 730km... + 80 that were never logged. 
2010: 2010km, keeping up to date with my logging, fitting a race schedule, and keeping to my training (even while on vacation)


sprint Tri (or olympic tri)--> Summer 2010

Quality over quantity

New Beginnings.


As such: I will be posting my stats for the week every Saturday afternoon/Sunday morning for the week that passed. Hopefully with carefully thought out training 2010 will be a feat to master.
Wanted to do 2010 of S/B/R (But I realize that 2010km of swimming is intense. but I'll try)


Other endeavours include: 
Biking to MTL and Back, and definitely another trip to Niagara via Bike.
Home ownership
Value of Life! (more later)


C






No comments: