Saturday, October 27, 2007

Part 2 of insane week

Monday did START off with a bang, and I new appreication for life.

started with a brisk 40min swim. FINALLY!
AFter my lovely week of outing, I was refreshed, recharged and had a date with Vash for running outside. Not only was the whether fabulous the run was amazing. Up until that point I had not run more than 6k since returning to this side of the world.

There we were waiting for each other to stop at around 5k, but we continued and pushed through completing a nice 7+/8k run. It was amazing, pace was fanatasitc finsihed it in 48 min.

tues: Recharged from the long outdoor run, resulted in RAINed in Tuesday morning run. BUt I completed 35 laps.. 36 laps .. about 4.5 miles OR 7.2k
good times good times.

Wed: not enough time, but I completed a good 4k run in 22 min... not bad seeing as I was pressed for time.

R: rest/ not really... = going out for friends birthday until 2:30am.
Friday: lots of activity and crazy dancing via SHOUT OUT OUT OUT OUT


Overall stats:
S: 6k, B: 52k, R: 20+k

No comments: