Saturday, November 10, 2007

oh it feels good

Stats for this week.

[S: 4.7k, B: 110k, R: 23.6k]

If you were on my MSN contact list you'd probably see these numbers on a regular basis. It's not that I'm trying to gloat (maybe it is..) but it's another way to constantly remind myself of the progress I've made during the week. Whether I've trained hard or not is all subjective but actual mileage really makes a difference in the proceeding weeks.

Here is a breakdown of my exciting week.

sunday: brisk 4.8/5.6k run up to Spadina/St.clair and back in the AM.
Monday: skipped run in the AM
did a 2k swim
followed by a long break and an Intense, intense/fun spin class.

Review: Spin classes are amazing, you can adjust the tension and speed to your liking it 's just non-stop biking for an entire hour. It's great!

Tues: 8k run topped in 46 min (slower than normal?) with a 1k cool-down.

wed: 4k run w/ Menard (25 min/ med-slow tempo)
skipped a swim in favour of seeing my rents.

Thurs: BAD morning, followed with a 5k run... good times good times.

Fri: OFF
SAT: 5k, bad/lazy/tired.

Overall, not impressed with the lack of weight-training. Cardio and endurance is getting up there... so we'll see how the W-T will fit into my schedule. Will slowly introduce more swimming as we more forwards into the winter months.

No comments: