Saturday, November 15, 2008

2

Second week in November - new light, new perspective.
Count: 1/98/12

NO swimming, opted for short swim, I don't consider anything under 2k a swim. Next week.

Crunch time is approaching fast. With 2 tests every week; alternating between 5 courses, and quizzes every week in my other class, it's getting me more focused to understand, compute, and analyze topics at hand. Not just the simple rote memory questions.

I'm glad that 44darts is on his way to the great white north and that his exams went well.

Got in some squashing techniques :D. it was fun!

Here's to the holiday season!

On the plate for this week:
AGO - grand opening
Law assigning - don't understand at all.
two tests. resume revamping.
BBQ fun!

hoping to stick to gordo's mantra! I'll tell you how that goes., and hoping to break those new shoes out of the box.

No comments: