Thursday, November 6, 2008

teary-eyed


There is a couple things I'd like to address in this post:

1) OBAMA, knew it was coming, but not sure if he can really change all that he wants in 4 years. Let's see if he keeps his promises, and actually survives this economic downturn.

2) Good-bye FB. It was great while it lastest, but it's really draining on me.
As a substitute, I will post thoughts here and set up (re-activate my photo album set @ photobucket / or set up a new one). As much as I loved finding people, I really don't want ppl that I haven't met in real life to judge me by my photos/friends/ etc... without actually knowing me.
It's toooo instant, toooo impersonal, and I really don't want others to know where I am. Also it's a marketing ploy that is amazing at what it does.

3) Le Sigh! Christmas season is here, ALREADY! I know it's crazy.

4) Last thing: I'm glad that I know the people I know. It makes my heart melt everytime I look @ my blog and the picture in the header!!! HEARTS

Until next time.

No comments: