Saturday, November 1, 2008

Glance ahead to 2009

The Post Marathon lull: has made me rethink my goals (see my friend's site; about Hopes v. Goals). I've decided that I'll register and commit to these ones for the time being.

I'm now offically committed to the following events for next year 2009:

- Resolution run (Dec 28th)
-Practice 1/2 (in FEb)
Going to Boston (Mar break)
- Around the Bay (Mar 29th)
- Sporting Life 10 (OR just do a 10k run with friends)
- Ottawa Full (May 24th)
- Volunteering for new Women's 1/2 (chocolate fountain and all) (May 31)
-Riding my new Cannondale Synaspe 6 when the snow thaws (post to come)
- Writing my CFP
- At Least one sprint Tri, or try a tri...
- Ocean swimming? (open-water?)
Applying for jobs
- Europe Trip??? (2 months?? let's hope, b/c it won't be possible once I start a job)

- Waterfront Marathon - or Toronto Marathon (have to see..... Flat or hills?)
Sept/Oct
New Job

(that's my life/planned events/for the next year)

No comments: