Sunday, February 28, 2010

Feburary Stats:

Day 17 of Olympics and the end of the Vancouver 2010 Olympics.

Final medal count: 13G 7S 5B (+ 1G or S for the Men's Hockey Team)

Stats for the month of Feburary
Total Distance: 288.4km
Longest Run: 20km (Had enough time in the AM and really pushed myself from the Neville Park Loop)

Note: This number was probably becuase I was nearly running 6x/week (only 4 days off in the Month of Feb). Plus I got into more "running to work" scenerios and was able to use the base in Jan to push my mileage for Feb.

Comparing this to Janurary
Total: 175.2km
Longest run: 11.2km
Goal: Run Game with Gordo AT endurance corner.... I will tally the stats tonight.

Total to date: 463.5km
Time taken: 97:17:12!!! 97 hours... holy COW

Goals for Mar:
- Seeing as I didn't register in time for Around the Bay (which would have conflicted with work), I will try to run 30k the last weekend of Marh
- Increase weekly kms (aiming for 80+/week)

1 comment:

44darts said...

96 hours?!??! holy cow indeed.

i gotta get off my butt and start running again...