Sunday, May 18, 2008

rain, rain, drench

This long weekend was set-up to be rainy, gloomy, and cold.

All of the above were true. Even though I love the rain, and the smell of it on a puesdo-nice day, I wasn't going to be stuck at work for 4 hours to wait out the rain....

As I rode home, I stopped off at CT and picked up some produce. In the 5 minutes it took me to get there, I was already pretty wet, so I decided if I'm already drenched while biking home, I might as well just bike past my house to bulk barn and avoid the change of unnecessary clothing.

BULK BARN

Is a bulk food retailer that has over 4,000 items for sale. But I needed to pick up some choco chips, walnuts, and falafel mix. All great things! but the best is the choco-covered raisins!!!

So the point of my story was to say, if you're already drenched might as well make an adventure out of it.

UPDATE: post-bike fall my knees are bruised, but nothing too serious. except my right wrist that is a bit irritating and hurts when I turn it counter-clockwise... I'll get it checked out if it continues. No swelling though.. sooo... hmm, ICE that baby.

No comments: