Friday, January 26, 2007

proud times

as loser-ish as I am right now....

I felt proud and disappointed but here's the rundown.

AM work, followed by a quick trip to my most loved brary
ROBARTS, then to class super early.

12:17-1:10 a nice run.
for the first 3k, I was running about 1min/200m or 5min/km......... or 8min mile.
then at lap 18, (3.6k) I started to crap up in my left calf.... and my shins were def. bad news.
walked lap 18, and then proceeeded to start my run again.
I ended at lap 47 (approx. 9.2k) and walked about 3 laps for a total of 10k.

that's right 10k . Feeling not too tired, cuase I slowed down my pace during the second half of the run.

overall, good run.
after work at 3:07pm went for a 1.6k swim before my clients arrived.

all in all impressed that I stuck to the routine. Disappointed in my stop-age but if I didn't stop I would have anywayz becuase I def. was going to be stopped by my cramped up left calf.

[at the end.......... I ate crackers again.........freck...........]
also my ride home on the 501 was the longest e vah!

No comments: