Thursday, January 25, 2007

Winter?! really?!

I'd just like to say that is was -12 when we were DT today.

Had my long day at school 9-9.
GOOD times had by all.
french roast (extra bold... totally my stylz) so good, and didn't fall asleep in plant phys.l
lab was excellent finished at around 3:40pm....

went DT to pay ROGERS bill and go pseudo-shoe shopping with GURLfriend.... aka vashattack.

ended up doing PERSIAN food.... ooo how I heart food, but good food makes me more happy.

below you will find photos to document the adventure.





then walked in the blistering COLD to HH.... for a 2hr+ lecture/presentation of several HHUC trip to North Sulawesi.... soooo cool.. gotta get on an underwater casing for my camera...



NOTICE the rozy (rosie) cheeks...

point of the blog: just hate like 5000 crackers, even though I wasn't hungry... and didn't go swimming.

[disappointed in myself... but it was REALLY REALLY freezing.... but had a great time with vashattack today.... not that we don't but it was good... seeing as he called me during lecture (of >24 ppl) and the phone wasn't on silent... ekk]

No comments: