Wednesday, January 24, 2007

why I love the AC

it was not only my long day at work, but also a good one I think.
sum it up 5am-8pm.... (4 hour break in b/w and was able to put in a good 45-50min run.)

RUN: 8:46-9:35am
did about 35 laps +1 lap (I lost track so I erred on the low side of the count)
listened to my much loved mp3, which has been in the arms of my bro for the longest time.
got my 2nd wind at about lap 20 (also the fact that the PHE were doing sprints also help to motivate me.
5laps/k, therefore did a good 7k run, followed by a 1k walk
TOTAL = 8k (w00t w00t), first time since a long time, not even during my summer runs would I do 8k... (ok maybe we did , but I was the route planner, it was all KATE. and trail running)


ditched DJ session, and SEan was a no go. Walked from Spadina ---> John and waited an extra 10min, probably could have made it to BAy, but I was wearing my box-toed black shoes, and it was snowing.

Chatted w/ nikki for like 1hr 19min (accomplished texting to apologize for not attending TOI.... oh wells, next time right?!)

HOME, and hoping that my training schedule will be good.
totally going for a swim tmr PM after HHUC video slide show... (going to try and do 2.5k+)

No comments: